Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A Tree Grows in Brooklyn: specalil post

SINCE I MISSED A BLOG POST I WANT TO SHOW YOU THIS

A read the fitrst 2 parts of A Tree Grows In Brooklyn is about a young girl Named Francie and her brother Neeley. They live in WilliamsBurg Brooklyn with there father and mother. She is smart caring and huge reader.

Her main issue is that she  lives is poverty. In the summer she collects small pecies of metal for a few cents. Her parents work long hours to afford her partment, food and clothing. Although she has this issue it never brings doen Francie's spirits.

Living in New York isen't easy now and it wasen't back then. The city demands alot form you. And now people still strugle to keep there basic needs like food, shelter and everything else we need in between. It's hard. Francie's family still works for her minimum wages.

PLEASE EXCEPT THIS: I NEED TO KEEP MY GRADE TO 80+, I WILL DO ANY THING ELSE TO DO THIS, I NEVER FINSIHED THIS SO THERE WASEN'T MUCH I COULD WRITE, I'M FINISHING THIS BOOK THIS SUMMER. PLEASE, PLEASE I READ LIKE 2 COMMING OF AGE BOOKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment